For this year’s annual summer splash-in, the WSPA has partnered with Eagle Nook Resort located in the beautiful Barkley Sound of Vancouver Island, Canada to offer four nights of fishing, flying, and top-notch relaxation!
- Ocean-view guest rooms
- Resort accommodations includes all meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Full access to resort amenities including kayaks, paddle boards, hiking trails, disc golf course, horseshoe pit, game room, hot tub, and WIFI
- Fully guided and fully equipped fishing tours
- Experienced and certified west coast salmon and halibut fishing guides
- Top-of-the-line rods, reels, and gear
- Fisherman’s breakfast and boat lunch
- Dock snacks and afternoon “appy” hour
Whether you're flying or driving to Eagle Nook, space is limited, so consider planning your adventure early. Registration is on a first-come basis and will close when the the resort reaches capacity for planes and people.
Please contact Stephen Ratzlaff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (206) 250-1625.
Ready to register? Click here to reserve your stay.
Eagle Nook Resort
Vancouver Island, Canada